Are you are parent or carer, and want to know more about mental health issues in young people, and what you can do to promote positive mental health?
Our HeadStart CAMHS Link Worker Lucy has organised a series of themed lunchtime workshops for parents and carers. The workshops will allow parents or carers to learn about issues including depression, anxiety and self-harm.
All workshops will be held at The Big Venture Centre, Chesterton Road, WV10 8SP. No booking is necessary, just arrive for sessions, as follows:
- The Emotional Impact of Bullying - Monday 26th Feb, 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- Young People and Depression - Monday 5th March, 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- Young People and Anxiety - Monday 12th March, 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- Young People and Self-Harm - Monday 19th March, 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- Promoting Positive Mental Health - Monday 26th March, 12:30pm - 2:30pm