The operational guide provides help and resources specifically for people who are delivering HeadStart interventions, either as part of the HeadStart team or as a contracted provider.
The operational guide is a useful document that will inform you about the programme and all the required elements for evaluation and monitoring.
Please note: None of the information is sensitive and all resources can be downloaded for your use during delivery.
The HeadStart Operational Guide
This download contains all the relevant guidance you will need to fulfil the requirements for evaluation and monitoring. The guide also contains an overview of the programme elements and a description of all the different interventions that HeadStart will be delivering.
- About this guide
- HeadStart initiatives
- HeadStart programme requirements:
- The TIDieR document
- Value for money evaluation
- Consent forms
- Session-attendance registers*
- Intervention/activity end register
- Referring individuals to other provision
- Quality Assurance Evaluations
- More HeadStart information
- HeadStart Key contacts
- List of appendices
Checklist of Requirements
Use this document below to ensure that you have completed and returned all documentation required as part of HeadStart funding.
- Checklist of Requirements (Word Document)