Working with young people aged 10-16 years and their families to support community engagement, resilience, personal safety and good decision-making
- Heath Town Astro Turf Area, Long Ley, Heath Town, Wolverhampton, WV10
The following Wednesdays in August:
- Wednesday 1st August, 1pm until 4pm
- Wednesday 8th August, 1pm until 4pm
- Wednesday 15th August, 1pm until 4pm
- Advice and guidance on personal safety and healthy lifestyles from local organisations and the emergency services.
- Big games activities such as; big buzzer, Hit the target, coconut shy.
- T shirt printing/drawing
- BBQ and refreshments
- Sports activities
For more information, contact Jane Bamber at The Hope Centre, on 01902 556645