In the latest episode of the 4YP Show, children from Year 6 at Bantock Primary share their thoughts, feelings and opinions on a variety of questions:
- "Who do you talk to when you're sad and need advice?"
- "What makes you proud?"
- "What makes you happy?"
- "What has been the biggest challenge of your life?"
- "What's your favourite thing about yourself?"
They speak with great honesty, insight and thoughtfulness.
We hope you enjoy listening to the show! Look out for another podcast from Bantock at the start of next week.
- Bantock Primary School, Wolverhampton
- The help is out there. Let us help you find it. The HeadStart Wolverhampton Support and Guidance Directory