In the latest episode of the 4YP Show, children from Year 6 at Bantock Primary continue to share their thoughts, feelings and opinions on a variety of questions:
- "Who is your greatest role model?"
- "What's the most difficult thing about being a young person today?"
- "What makes you angry?"
- "What is your biggest fear?"
- "What are your hopes and dreams for the future?"
They speak with great honesty, insight and thoughtfulness.
We hope you enjoy listening to the show! If you haven't listened already, make sure you listen to Part One!
- Bantock Primary School, Wolverhampton
- Part One of the recordings
- The help is out there. Let us help you find it. The HeadStart Wolverhampton Support and Guidance Directory