In the latest episode of the 4YP Radio Show, I returned to The Orchard Centre to meet with Kia and Ollie, two young people with personal experiences of bullying in their secondary schools.
In the conversation, we discuss what happened to them, the effect that bullying had upon them and their families, and how they were the target for online bullying on FaceBook and Instagram.
Many thanks to Kia and Ollie for speaking with me - we hope that the show is a thought-provoking listen for other young people and professionals who work with young people in schools or the community.
- The Orchard Centre, Wolverhampton
- 4YP Radio at The Orchard Centre: in conversation with Tia and Tommy
- 4YP Radio at The Orchard Centre: in conversation with Kai and Alice
- 'What is baiting and how to deal with it on Instagram'
- Bullying resources on the HeadStart Support and Guidance Platform
- Subscribe to the HeadStart podcast on iTunes
- Subscribe using RSS