Listen to the episode:
In this episode of the HeadStart 4YP podcast we talk to Thomas, a Year 11 student attending The Nightingale Centre in Wolverhampton.
Thomas has experienced several years of depression and anxiety, for which he continues to receive support. In the podcast, we talk to him about the impact of transition from primary to secondary school, how living with a parent with depression affected him and his family, and about how The Nightingale Centre is working to support him.
Many thanks to Thomas, and to Mrs. Watson and the team at The Nightingale Centre for facilitating the recording.
- The Nightingale Centre, Wolverhampton
- Follow The Nightingale Centre on Twitter
- Depression resources on the HeadStart Support and Guidance site
- Anxiety resources on the HeadStart Support and Guidance site
Subscribe to the HeadStart podcast in your podcast app of choice:
- Apple Podcasts - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/podcasts-headstart-wolverhampton/id1064866805?mt=2
- Pocket Casts - http://pca.st/6f4n
- Overcast - https://overcast.fm/itunes1064866805/podcasts-headstart-wolverhampton
- Other - RSS - http://www.headstart.fm/latestpodcasts/?format=rss