The HeadStart Autumn Conference 2017, Tuesday October 3rd, Wolverhampton Race Course
Update: for photos, videos, slides and more, go to the conference page
Midlands Today Interview Kevin Pace ahead of #hsconf17
- 8:15am - Marketplace and Delegate registration open
- 9:00am - Delegates into the auditorium
- 9:15am - Opening address and introduction
- 10:00am - Keynote 1 - Paul McGee, aka the SUMO Guy: "Resilience in the classroom starts with resilience in the staffroom"
- 10:45am - Break
- 11:00am - Keynote 2 - Dr. Pooky Knightsmith: "Four Practical Strategies to Improve the Mental Well-Being of Young People"
- 11:45am - Transition to Workshop 1
- 12:00pm - Workshop 1: a) Time To Change b) Alison Cope c) Kay Price
- 12:45pm - Lunch
- 1:45pm - Transition to Workshop 2
- 2:00pm - Workshop 2: a) Young Minds b) Claire Birkenshaw c) Ken Corish
- 2:45pm - Delegates into the auditorium
- 3:00pm - Keynote 3 - Ruby Wax OBE
- 3:30pm - Registration desk for community showcase open
- 3:55pm - Closing address - Kevin Pace
- 4:00pm - Main conference ends. Community Showcase begins.
- 6:00pm - Community Showcase ends
Coming soon to this post: updates, photos and videos from The HeadStart Autumn Conference. Check back on Tuesday 3rd October for more.