As part of celebrations for the Community Weekend organised by the Mayor of the West Midlands, our HeadStart Mini Ambassadors are delighted to announce that they have organised a free community breakfast morning on Saturday 30th June.
The young people from Colton Hills School, aged 11-13 years, submitted a successful bid to The Mayor for money to organise and run this great event. Come along to The Bob Jones Community Hub on Bromley Street to:
- Enjoy a free continental breakfast and quench your Saturday morning thirst with delicious fruit smoothies.
- Meet the fantastic HeadStart Mini Ambassadors themselves
- Participate in healthy living activities, including boxercise and keep fit.
- Get creative with arts and crafts, dance, and dhol drumming.
- Learn more about what HeadStart are doing to support young people and families across Wolverhampton
This fantastic event will run from 9:30am until 11:30am. There's no need to book places, just come on down and enjoy the food and fun, We'd love to see you there!
If you'd like any further information, please contact Manjit Singh Cheema, HeadStart Community Development Co-ordinator by email at Manjit.email@example.com or phone on 07717 733051.