During week 3 at Gazebo Theatre, the young people participated in Drama Exercises and Acting Techniques aimed to help develop emotional wellbeing and resilience, problem solving skills and empathy, improve peer relationships and encourage goals and aspirations.
Comments from the young people included:
- “It’s improving my confidence”
- “I’m smiling and communicating more”
- “This is awesome”
- “I’m gaining more social skills”
- “I’ve just learned to tie my lace”
- “It’s hard to concentrate, but I’m getting better”
- “I’m trusting people more”
Next week’s sessions will challenge the young people to make their very own T.V magazine programme.