Operational Guide for Commissioned Providers of Provision for Young People
This operational guide is for organisations working with young people in the community.
The guide informs you about the programme and all the elements required for evaluation and monitoring.
The guide also contains an overview of the programme elements and a description of all the different interventions that HeadStart will be delivering.
Please note: None of the information is sensitive and all resources can be downloaded for your use during delivery.
Contents of the guide
- About this guide
- HeadStart initiatives
- HeadStart programme requirements
- The TIDieR document
- Value for money evaluation
- Consent forms
- Session-attendance registers
- Intervention/activity end register
- Referring individuals to relevant provision
- Quality Assurance Evaluations
- More HeadStart information
- HeadStart: Key contacts
- List of appendices
Checklist of Requirements
Use this document below to ensure that you have completed and returned all documentation required as part of HeadStart funding.
- Checklist of Requirements (Word Document)