Useful Resources - Work with Professionals
The following downloads and links are part of the Operational Guide for Providers of Workforce Provision. You can use the downloads as part of your course delivery and for evaluation requirements.
HeadStart Phase 3 Overview
Intervention and activity programmes
Session attendance registers
- What is it? A record of all the professionals that have taken part in each session of your course/activity.
- When do you do it? At the start of every session of your curse/activity. You need to complete all elements of the register.
- How do you do it? Paper copies are available; electronic copies are available in word and excel. All registers need to be kept safe and secure in line with data protection.
Data Collection Procedure
For all documents that include sensitive information about young people, please follow this Data Collection Procedural statement.
Quality assurance evaluation
- What is it? End evaluation that all participants need to complete.
- When do you do it? End of course/activity, to review behaviour changes.
- How do you do it? This is an online survey; paper copies are also available.
The framework is available in two versions (see below). Providers should choose the version relevant for their own intervention/activity:
- The Short Quality Assurance Evaluation Framework: Questions A - B: Use this version if your intervention/activity runs for one full day or less.
- The Full Quality Assurance Evaluation Framework: Questions A - E: Use this version if your intervention/activity runs over more than one full day.